TYNANDx IS MONITORING AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE EVER CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS
News & Events
- 24th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
February 19 – 24, 2017, San Francisco, CA Katherine Tynan will be a panel participant in Session SC4 on February 19, “Coverage and Reimbursement for Advanced Diagnostics”.
- Biomarker Summit 2017
March 20-22, 2017, San Diego, CA Katherine Tynan will be speaking about overcoming commercialization challenges in biomarker development.
- 23rd International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
March 6 – 11, 2016, San Francisco, CA Katherine Tynan be speaking on March 10, “Profound Need to Substantiate Health Economic Claims for POC Testing”.
- 9th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference
February 8-9, 2016, San Diego, CA Katherine Tynan will provide a CPT coding update for advanced molecular diagnostics on February 9.
- TCGC – The 4th Annual Clinical Genome Conference
June 22-24, 2015, San Francisco, CA Katherine Tynan will be chairing the session entitled “Clinical Sequencing: A Good Investment” on Wednesay June 24th 2015 and moderating a panel discussion “Reimbursement for Genomic Sequencing Services in a Time of Changing Healthcare Business Models” on Wednesday June 24th 2015
- ASCO- 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
May 29-June 2, 2015, Chicago, IL Katherine Tynan will be attending.
- Association of Medical Diagnostics Manufacturers’ 42nd Annual Meeting
April 20-23, 2015, Bethesda, MD Katherine Tynan will be speaking on April 22 about “Generating Evidence: A Critical Step in Diagnostic Test Development”
- 22nd International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
February 15 – 20, 2015, San Francisco, CA Katherine Tynan was a featured speaker in the February 17th session, “CLIA Waived Molecular Diagnostics: A Ripe Opportunity in the Age of Affordable Health Care”
- AMP Webinar: Genome Sequencing Procedure Cost and Value Models Tutorial
February 13, 2015, 1PM EST, View this free webinar to learn how to utilize AMP’s microcosting and health economic tools to help you achieve appropriate payment for gene sequencing CPT codes.
Aaron D. Bossler, MD, PhD, University of Iowa, Chair, Economic Affairs Committee
Charles Matthews, Vice President, Boston Healthcare
Linda M. Sabatini, PhD, HCLD, Northshore University Health System
Katherine Tynan, PhD, TynanDx Consulting
- Public Workshop – Framework for Regulatory Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs)
January 8 – 9, 2015, Bethesda, MD Katherine Tynan participated in the FDA-sponsored workshop to provide feedback on FDA’s proposal issued in October 2014 for a risk-based framework for implementing regulatory oversight of LDTs